Being mindfully grateful for what I have is really important and something I’m embarrassed to say I don’t do often enough. This week’s Ten On Tuesday is a great reminder.
10 Times You Felt Grateful Last Week
- When I woke up Saturday morning to all of the dishes being done and…
- …coffee made and waiting for me at my desk. ( An every weekend occurrence I’m grateful for every weekend.)
- When I got to spend time in friends’ amazing garden in Queens.
- When I got to spend time with those friends, eating and drinking.
- When Scott did all the vacuuming.
- When our Sunday evening Game of Thrones guests brought spiced wine and Ser Amory’s tarts for us all to enjoy during the season finale.
- When I ate food fresh from my garden.
- When I noticed my tomato plants are covered with flowers.
- When I put up decals on the kitchen walls and thought about how they’re my kitchen walls and I can do whatever I want to them.
- When I knit on the shawl that is my current project, which uses yarn that was a gift.